Monday, August 23, 2010

Daddy Daughter Day.

This Saturday I had the absolutely pleasure of being invited to my friend Lisa's wedding in Niagara-on-the-lake. It was absolutely amazing, Lisa was stunning, the food was delish and the wine... well we were in wine country. Enough said. It was absolutely fantastic to spend a day with the girls, chatting and catching up. And having adult conversation. Sort of, I talk way too much about Stella.

While I was out having a party day, Jeff was having Daddy Daughter Day. They took a picnic to the park, and visited the High Park zoo. She loved the ducks and swans, but apparently was a bit freaked out by the peacock when he puffed up and tried to fly.

This will be the first of many, as I'll be working every other weekend when I start back to work. I can see his influence on her, she's currently sitting in her jumperoo, listening to Arcade Fire and laughing at herself.

Here's a couple pictures Jeff sent me during the day, taken on his black berry.



No comments:

Post a Comment