Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ain't Love grand?



The love of my life is starting on a new adventure this week and if he could buzz, he would. There's lots of nervous energy going around this house this weekend. Luckily we escaped the city for the week so he was able to keep himself distracted during his week of unemployment (first in many many years). He's taking a big step for our family, leaving behind what's comfortable, but taking on a new challenge and a fresh start.

Is amazing how you can spend so much time with some one and they only have to do something simple to make you fall more and more in love. On our way home, we stopped for a washroom/nursing break. Jeff parked, I jumped out of the car to do the former and when I came back he was changing a super stinky diaper on the front seat. And I love that he just does it. Sigh.

So, good luck to my love as you become THE lawyer, instead of A lawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment