Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleeeepppp zzzzzzzzzzzzz


I can not complain about my little sleeper. Stella goes to bed at 7pm and sleeps until usually 4am, has a feed and then back to sleep until 8am. But the past two nights I've been wide awake. I think I'm just waiting for the day where she changes things up and decides to feed every 2 hours overnight or something as equally crazy.

I wonder how we were so lucky to get such a good sleeper, especially when I hear stories of other babies that are 8 and 9 months old and still waking up in the middle of the night. I sometimes even feel guilty when people ask me how she's sleeping cause I'm sure they think I'm lying. She doesn't love to nap during the day, but we're slowly figuring that out as well. Stella's a smart girl and we'll find the best routine for us in good time.

The most important thing I've learned is that Jeff and I know Stella best, and what works for other people might not work for us. And the crazy routines that we've come up with probably wouldn't work for other families.

For now, I'm going to take my 8 hours of sleep and run with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment