Saturday, February 13, 2010

My world



Here is my entire world curled up on the couch watching Olympic Speed Skating.

I love weekends. It sounds a bit ridiculous because every day is a weekend for me right? But weekends mean my little family is all together for two straight days. Sometimes I feel like a mother hen cause I just want us all together. I love taking care of us. The other great part about weekends is mornings. Stella usually wakes up for the day around 8 so Jeff scoops her up and brings her in bed with us and she's all smiles and sunshine. I feed her for awhile and it's nice to have company. Being in our bed all three of us is the best feeling in the whole wide world. I would never leave, if there was a coffee maker on the bedside table.

I fully understand why Family Day was invented. Happy Family Day Long Weekend Ontario!

No comments:

Post a Comment