Friday, February 12, 2010

Sick Day

Today Stella and I officially declared a sick day. While we have no one to call it in to, I decided it was best to snuggle down at home and take care of each other. I've been able to fight the cold off pretty well over the last couple days, poor Stella doesn't have the power of vitamin C supplements behind her. (And neither of us has the power of coldfx like Jeff). So we're weathering through. I know she can't be feeling well because my throat is scratching and my sinuses kill. My little trooper is all smiles still though, even when she's snorting away trying to breastfeed!

So to take care of my little family (even Jeff is feeling the cold bug) I decided we needed a little TLC of course in the shape of heart-shaped cranberry tea biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment