Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy 5 months Stella!



This month's birthday blog is from Jeff!

Stella you are now 5 months old! In honour of that, I have my top 5 things about Stella.


1. You make us a family. Things were good before you were born, but our home was a bit empty. It is such a joy to have you in our lives and a big part of Team Lewis. We are now a real family and that is all because of you!

2. You can turn a bad day into a good day. Whether it is a chuckle, or your chatter, or grabbing my finger, whenever I see you I know there is the possibility that you are going to do something that is amazing and cause me to look at you in awe. You keep surprising us every day and we love you for it.

3. You’ve made me a better person. When we found out your Mom was pregnant, I was excited but worried that I would become over-protective and stress out too much. But it has been the opposite. You bring a calmness to our lives (even when you are wailing at the top of your lungs!). You help put everything in perspective and make us realize what is important. So Thank You!

4. You keep showing me how lucky I am to have your Mom. Kirsten is unbelievable! The constant care and attention she gives you makes it easier to go to work each day, because I know how well you will be cared for. She does an awesome job even though it can be incredibly difficult.

5. You make me excited for the future. I don’t want you to grow up too quick, but I know I am going to love every minute of it. I can’t wait to teach you new things and spend more special moments together!



So that is it Stella. My top 5. The truth is I probably could have done a top 100, but let’s stick with the theme!



So happy 5 month b-day and remember we love you with all of our hearts!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Guest Blogger. You do make a pretty awesome family, all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's touching to watch the love between the three of you and to hear you express it in the blogg

    ReplyDelete