Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Lists


I'm spending my coffee break/Stella's afternoon nap making lists for gift giving this holiday season and started thinking about the things that I really would want this year......

* someone to take care of Stella while I'm at work who loves her nearly as much as we do and makes her laugh all day

* a vacation somewhere warm and preferably on a beach

* enough time in the week to train for a marathon

* a new kitchen

* not to have my hands covered in eczema so I can actually wear my beautiful wedding rings.

* more time to see all the people that we don't get to spend enough time with.

* a really big comfy chair in the attic with an ottoman

* my husband to have a job that he LOVES. (ie chef in our own breakfast joint)

* to be put out of a job due to lack of children needing cancer care.

* peace on earth.

Is that too much to ask? :)

PS. Our family photos can be seen here on Alyson of Tame Images' blog

No comments:

Post a Comment